Sunday, July 20, 2008

On the road again!

I want to start off an apologize for my last rant about dopers. Alright with that said, Vive Le Tour!

As the title implies, I am back training part time on the road.I am coming back stronger on the bike and stronger in the water as well as stronger mentally. I will still be cautious over the next few weeks but fear not all training loss due to not training on the road will be made up with water running and cycling on the trainer.

In other news: Got a new job in the fall analyzing athletic performance-based hormones and hemocrit levels. Should be an amazing experience monitoring and learning about how different types of training affect different hormone production. Yippe!

I will close with another swimming observation: Monofin = the devil

No comments: